Dear Valued Tenants,
In light of the current circumstances, we at BRC wanted to reach out with some important information. We hope you and your families stay safe and that the threat of COVID 19 passes quickly. In an effort to assist in preventing the spread of this disease BRC will be adjusting its operations. The following are important for you to know:
- Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, BRC offices will be closed to the public. We are having a secure rent drop box installed on the West side of our building as a convenience for those who wish to pay at our offices. Please note, this is a perfect time to take advantage of online payments through your tenant portal by setting up ACH payments. If you need assistance with this, please do not hesitate to call your manager for assistance.
- Please note that payments that are not full rent or amounts agreed to in a payment plan by your manager will not be accepted and will be mailed back to you. Please avoid this as it could result in additional fees.
- Onsite manager offices will be closed, but the manager will be available by appointment.
- For any maintenance requests, please use your tenant portal or call 720-259-4985. This includes any emergency maintenance requests. If you are sick and you do not have an emergency, we ask for your cooperation to wait until you feel better before requesting repairs. If you are sick and have a maintenance emergency, we will send a technician who will have necessary protective gear to service your request.
- If you experience a financial hardship due to COVID 19, please communicate in writing to your portfolio manager. We want to be a part of the solution in helping any who may be negatively impacted by COVID 19. Please be proactive in your communication with us. For any affected financially, please be proactive in seeking Federal, State and Local government assistance and any other public resources that may be available to you.
We are here to help in any way we can. We appreciate your business and hope this situation passes soon. We will update you at the end of the month on protocols moving forward. Thank you for helping us and those around you participate in preventing the spread of COVID 19.